Hover Box Element
The main objective of the KVK is provide a strong training support for bringing about the production breakthrough in agriculture the specific objective are as follows :
- Plan and conduct the survey of the operational area to prepare the resource inventory with special reference to identify the training needs of the farming community
- Compile all relevant recommendation /package of practices for the district to be meaningfully utilizes in the training courses and follow up the extension programme.
- Plan and conduct production oriented, need based short and long duration training courses both, on campus and as well as in village for t\he various target groups with priority on weaker and poor sections.
- Organizes farm science clubs to inculcate in the younger generation a liking for and an interest in agricultural and allied science and for sciences and scientific farming through supervised projects.
- Develop and maintain the campus, farms and demonstration units on scientific lines as the facilities for providing work experience to trainees as also dissemination of the latest technical know-how.
- Providing practical training facilities home making and nutrition education for the rural community and gradually encompars other important area such as home craft and cottage industries.